Research interests: Cybersecurity, machine learning, and software systems.
- software security
- software protection
- information and software assurance
- machine learning
- security of machine learning systems
- applications of machine learning to cybersecurity problems
- software systems
- software analysis and verification
- programming languages
- software engineering
- CAREER: Advanced Trace-oriented Binary Code Analysis
- Binary Code Reverse Engineering and Retrofitting
- Principled Side Channel Vulnerability Detection and Mitigation
- Towards Secure Lean Software
- Machine Learning for Cybersecurity
- Programming in Eliza
- Cruiser: Concurrent Buffer Overflow Monitoring Using Lock-free Data Structures
- SPLAD: Obfuscation Resilient Software Plagiarism Detection
- BIM Data Hub: Software Interoperability for Building Information Modeling
- Foundational Proof-Carrying Code for security of untrusted code.
- KISS: Debugging concurrent programs with sequential analysis.
- EspC: Program analysis on large-scale production code for concurrency defect detection.
- Formal Methods for software specification and verification.