(More at github)
- An Automated Computer Query Generation Method and System for Building Information Modeling (BIM). Open Source Release, adopted by DOE EEB HUB. (2013).
- Cruiser, released in 2014, sponsored by National Science Foundation (NSF) under the Grant No. CNS-1223710.
- Tailored Application-specific System Call Tables. Open Source Software Release. (2014). System call customization patch for Linux 22.214.171.124 and binary-based system call analysis code as IDA Pro plugins.
- LOOP Opaque Predicate Detector, released in 2015, sponsored by National Science Foundation (NSF) under the Grant No. CCF-1320605.
- IFC Importor for OpenStudio, released in 2016, sponsored by U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL), under the Grant DE-EE0004261.
- Uroboros: Reassembleable Disassembling, released in 2015, sponsored by Office of Naval Research (ONR) under the Grants No. N00014-13-1-0175 and N00014-16-1-2265. Uroboros has been adopted by 2 teams among the 7 finalists in the 2016 DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge (CGC) competition!
- Dongpeng Xu, Jiang Ming, and Dinghao Wu. Cryptographic Function Detection in Obfuscated Binaries via Bit-precise Symbolic Loop Mapping. Open Source Release. (2017).
- Dongpeng Xu, Jiang Ming, Yu Fu, and Dinghao Wu. VMHunt: A Verifiable Approach to Partially-Virtualized Binary Code Simplification. Open Source Release. (2018).